CNGL is a different kind of research centre. Our ability to generate fundamental scientific advances is a cornerstone of our success, but so too is our ability to deliver timely and considered innovations for our corporate sponsors. Our success in both of these areas has been confirmed by a strong track record across the past five years.
From SMEs to multinationals – we have an on-demand solution to meet your requirements. We offer a configurable R&D resource, depending on your circumstances, company type and requirements. This can include everything from General Consulting Services all the way through Early Research & Product Development through Late-stage Decision Support.
These activities are supported by a single managed point of contact for corporate sponsors as well as a strong back-office team experienced in facilitating all aspects of applied research sponsorship and collaboration, including intellectual property management, product development and research management.
10 Reasons to Partner with CNGL
1. Our unique blend of internationally recognised research and commercial expertise right across the digital content value chain
2. Strategic open innovation partner: Provides flexible R&D solutions from training to collaborative research programmes
3. A scalable and cost-effective human resource model which can provide on-demand access to highly-trained scientists with sought-after expertise
4. Ability to leverage a significant R&D multiplier generated by over €57m of investments in CNGL by the Irish government, industry partners and the European Commission
5. A progressive intellectual property management regime crafted in close collaboration with our corporate sponsors
6. A dedicated Design & Innovation Lab focused on delivering near-term impact for corporate sponsors
7. Talent acquisition – Our graduates are highly sought after, with many receiving job offers from sponsors prior to graduation
8. Our experience working with variety of organisations, from Irish SMEs to large multinational companies allows us to anticipate challenges and proactively manage them
9. Access to internal lectures, sponsor workshops and invite-only special events
10. Sponsor access to dedicated EU funding specialists and a platform for EU project development