We are happy to confirm that the CNGL Localisation Innovation Showcase 2012 will take place on Friday 21st September 2012 as part of the CNGL-supported LRC XVII Conference in Limerick, Ireland.
The Localisation Innovation Showcase promotes the cutting-edge work of CNGL, a dynamic academia-industry partnership with more than 150 researchers developing novel technologies addressing the key localisation challenges of volume, access and personalisation.
Join us at the Carlton Castletroy Park Hotel, where you can:
- View an exhibition of cutting-edge work from CNGL researchers and industrial partners
- Learn about CNGL technologies that are ripe for commercialisation
- Find out about how your organsiation can benefit from collaborating with CNGL
The 17th Annual LRC Conference LRC XVII will run from 20th-21st September, also at the Carlton Castletroy Park Hotel in Limerick.
The theme of this year's conference is 'Social Localisation'. The event will feature a keynote address by Dr. Thomas Arend, Twitter’s International Product Lead.
All LRC XVII attendees are automatically registered for the CNGL Showcase.
Newly announced talks for the LRC XVII conference include:
- Enabling Multilingual Collaboration through Machine Translation - Tony Allen, Intel
- Firefox Localisation and standing in the gap for fledgling languages - Dwayne Bailey, Translate.org.za
- OAXAL - How to make sense of Localisation Open Standards - Andrzej Zydroń, XTM International Ltd.
- Social localisation for the rest of us - Friedel Wolff, Translate.org.za
Standard registration for the LRC Conference is €350 (this price includes the conference dinner).
Discounted registration, costing €125, is open to CNGL Industry Members, NGOs, Students and Freelancers.
For further information on the conference, visit www.localisation.ie or email LRC[AT]ul.ie with any queries.
For information on the CNGL Localisation Innovation Showcase only, contact Ms. Sophie Matabaro at sophie.matabaro[AT]computing.dcu.ie