Join Us to Harness the Power of the Content Revolution
The Centre for Next Generation Localisation (CNGL) is internationally renowned for its strong, strategic mix of leading researchers in language, adaptive content, interaction and knowledge engineering technologies and its tight engagement with innovation-driven companies that work with content at a global level. CNGL has recently received further multi-million funding from Science Foundation Ireland. As a result, we are seeking talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research team.
CNGL: Content with Context
CNGL seeks to revolutionise the way people interact with content, systems and each other to achieve unprecedented levels of content access, process efficiency and user empowerment. Breakthroughs in the creation, processing, unification and integration of multilingual, multi-modal and multimedia content are needed to meet the needs of an increasingly mobile and multilingual society across global markets. CNGL will enable content to be created, discovered, translated and personalised, so as to efficiently and effectively deliver natural and engaging web-mediated interactions between users, organisations and communities regardless of language, device and preferences of the user.
- CNGL_Intellectual_Property_Manager (pdf – 166kb)
- PhD Studentships – 22 Posts at Trinity College Dublin (pdf – 77kb)
- PhD Studentships – 12 Posts at Dublin City University (pdf – 241kb)
- Postdoctoral Positions in Parsing, Analytics and Information Extraction, and Machine Translation – 3 Posts at Dublin City University (pdf – 231kb)
- Research Programmer – 1 Post at Dublin City University (pdf – 241kb)
- iOmegaT Research Software Developers (pdf).